Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Omg wtf with Dark team ?!

Go down 
+10
EYEdaMAN:P
.|GnuL
iñsâñity
«TU'Apáø$»
«°TU°»Zelos
~[TU]Striky~
Toupi
Betto
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Toupi
~[TU]Member~

Male
Number of posts : 619
Hobbies : Footy, gaming, going out etc
Registration date : 2006-11-16

Omg wtf with Dark team ?! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omg wtf with Dark team ?!   Omg wtf with Dark team ?! - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Mar - 13:07

Well..i aint that old yet and i dont play as long as you..but i feel the same way..in my first weeks i played from 9am till 10pm Razz
nonstop^^
so i aint sure yet if i am going to buy UT3..i think i go rpg..dunno..seems boring Razz
Back to top Go down
GunneR

GunneR

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2006-04-01

Omg wtf with Dark team ?! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omg wtf with Dark team ?!   Omg wtf with Dark team ?! - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Mar - 9:22

so true u guys removing the wall jump etc. from ut is like removing some1's ball's its utterly useless i think i will play UT3, sp that is, im not gonna be botherd to play it online looks like a real suckage game to me.

Some new stuff that their going to add just makes it more sucky-er, realy they are trying to create a game that isnt UT anymore

And 2k3 aint dead, people keep saying that for years, its people like that who make others believe that its dead Razz and 2k3 has been and always will be the game that i had the most fun with .

Damn what a negatif post Razz
Back to top Go down

Omg wtf with Dark team ?!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3