Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game With .|Divinity

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
-=[TU]Pà

Game With .|Divinity Empty
PostSubject: Game With .|Divinity   Game With .|Divinity EmptyWed 5 Jul - 15:13

Game With .|Divinity 328

New record, but I didn't camp very much; only 1 Ultra Kill, the rest were Mega Kills etc. Was a nice game though.
Back to top Go down
~TU[Falco]~
~[TU]Leader~
~TU[Falco]~

Male
Number of posts : 1379
Registration date : 2006-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Game With .|Divinity   Game With .|Divinity EmptyWed 5 Jul - 15:14

w00t TU owning div, as usual Smile sucky they wont accept wars so we can see really Very Happy
Back to top Go down
.|Shogun
Clan friend
.|Shogun

Male
Number of posts : 2349
Registration date : 2006-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Game With .|Divinity   Game With .|Divinity EmptyWed 5 Jul - 15:33

You didnt own div there >.<

1. You can only own an opponent, not a teammember, because you work together.
2. Look at the teams, it was like 2v1 or 3v1 for Remy :/ And yes, I'd like a war... this sunday or something, so Kratos will stop boosting >.<
Back to top Go down
slayer/tailz

slayer/tailz

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2006-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Game With .|Divinity   Game With .|Divinity EmptyThu 6 Jul - 1:57

Blah Blah! Why do you keep posting these lame screenshots with not even over 1000 its so n00b i post stuff when i get like 1400 or 1600 not 800. I was specing that match and all i see in you kratos is a n00b with movement tuants binded to WASD >< like when you gonna grow up and take them off in 20 years like i took them off like a year ago.

I dunno why you think you can win easy from us its like the bad time to challenge me and supremo at the moment. This is my last full day at college them i be back at full training again lol. Rolling Eyes But if you want so be it i can pwn any of low grav insta n00bs anyday. Who wants to deul me in normal weapons 1 on 1 >< or can't you keep track of 4 things at once Razz

Ok you set date for war i don't give a damm just stop bugging us 24/7 ...
Back to top Go down
Vasco

Male
Number of posts : 98
Hobbies : BBB.. Bmx, Barbecues and bitchs :D kidding
Registration date : 2006-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Game With .|Divinity   Game With .|Divinity EmptyThu 6 Jul - 2:01

Taunt movements, make you harder to hit! I dont like them either, but thats the truth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bmx-forum.com
-=[TU]Pà

PostSubject: Re: Game With .|Divinity   Game With .|Divinity EmptyThu 6 Jul - 2:05

Quote :
2. Look at the teams, it was like 2v1 or 3v1 for Remy :/ And yes, I'd like a war... this sunday or something, so Kratos will stop boosting >.<

Zan was playing with .|Remy for most of the match, until he left, then we changed the teams a little bit.

Boosting? Do you mean boasting? If so, where am I boasting? I posted a screenshot of a nice game with .|Divinity. I thought it was a great game with you guys. Is there something wrong with that? The only person who said TU owned .|Div' was Falco, so don't start insulting me.

Quote :
Blah Blah! Why do you keep posting these lame screenshots with not even over 1000 its so n00b i post stuff when i get like 1400 or 1600 not 800. I was specing that match and all i see in you kratos is a n00b with movement tuants binded to WASD >< like when you gonna grow up and take them off in 20 years like i took them off like a year ago.

Oh, hello Ava. Thought you were banned? I'll sort that out later on. Lame screenshots? This is the TU forum, not .|Div' forum, we'll post screenshots whenever we want.

So you think I'm a n00b. Why's that? Because I use movement taunts? Many DTK's use movement taunts, and they just kicked your asses in a war. So, what does that make you... ultra n00b? Not to mention your 'special tactic' or whatever - bunny hopping at the back of the arena, hidden behind the corner, camping away. How lame is that - a tactic for camping, bunny'ing. Rofl

And that thing in UT2004 about movement taunts reducing hitboxes is so lame. Laughing

Last edited by on Thu 6 Jul - 2:21; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
slayer/tailz

slayer/tailz

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2006-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Game With .|Divinity   Game With .|Divinity EmptyThu 6 Jul - 2:20

Sorry i have about 8 different server ips at this college lol. Why do you always ban me whats the point i don't ban you from ours....
Back to top Go down
-=[TU]Pà

PostSubject: Re: Game With .|Divinity   Game With .|Divinity EmptyThu 6 Jul - 2:22

.|Ellesmera wrote:
Sorry i have about 8 different server ips at this college lol. Why do you always ban me whats the point i don't ban you from ours....

Read your old posts. Everyone else sees why. I hope you do too. Wink

Gonna close this to prevent anymore crap from being posted. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~TU[Falco]~
~[TU]Leader~
~TU[Falco]~

Male

PostSubject: Re: Game With .|Divinity   Game With .|Divinity EmptyThu 6 Jul - 6:43

crap xD
Back to top Go down
~TU[Falco]~
~[TU]Leader~
~TU[Falco]~

Male

PostSubject: Re: Game With .|Divinity   Game With .|Divinity EmptyThu 6 Jul - 6:48

yay admins can still post xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game With .|Divinity   Game With .|Divinity Empty

Back to top Go down

Game With .|Divinity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-
Jump to: