Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Result funwar 2v2 vs DARK

Go down 
+7
Nazgûl
-=[TU]=-$má$h
EYEdaMAN:P
.|Shogun
PaRaDoX
«TU'Apáø$»
~[TU]Striky~
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
.|Shogun
Clan friend
.|Shogun

Male
Number of posts : 2349
Registration date : 2006-04-21

Result funwar 2v2 vs DARK - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Result funwar 2v2 vs DARK   Result funwar 2v2 vs DARK - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Nov - 10:51

«]DTK[»Ripper wrote:
What a load of crap Rolling Eyes

What crap? Neutral
Back to top Go down
«]DTK[»Ripper

«]DTK[»Ripper

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Result funwar 2v2 vs DARK   Result funwar 2v2 vs DARK - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Nov - 11:21

too low ping crap rofl.
Back to top Go down
~[TU]Striky~
~[TU]Member~
~[TU]Striky~

Male
Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Result funwar 2v2 vs DARK   Result funwar 2v2 vs DARK - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Nov - 11:44

Ripper plz shut up you low life , you always have something to complain about get a life ffs
Back to top Go down
.|Shogun
Clan friend
.|Shogun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Result funwar 2v2 vs DARK   Result funwar 2v2 vs DARK - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Nov - 12:00

«]DTK[»Ripper wrote:
too low ping crap rofl.

That's not crap. I mean, you need to receive information. If the ping is too low, not enough will be received at the moment it should be...
Back to top Go down
«]DTK[»Ripper

«]DTK[»Ripper

PostSubject: Re: Result funwar 2v2 vs DARK   Result funwar 2v2 vs DARK - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Nov - 2:53

«°TU°»$tr¡kêR wrote:
Ripper plz shut up you low life , you always have something to complain about get a life ffs
Geez dude wtf is wrong with you? My low life? lol! I'll be the judge of that, don't talk crap now too.

Last edited by on Tue 21 Nov - 3:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
.|Shogun
Clan friend
.|Shogun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Result funwar 2v2 vs DARK   Result funwar 2v2 vs DARK - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Nov - 3:31

Let's just quit this
Back to top Go down
«]DTK[»Ripper

«]DTK[»Ripper

PostSubject: Re: Result funwar 2v2 vs DARK   Result funwar 2v2 vs DARK - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Nov - 4:14

Talk to Striker he attacked me for no reason at all. Just said 100+ping against 30 pingers is rape, unfair. Then i get all sorts of shit thrown upon me, you think i should just accept that?. No way.
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2006-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Result funwar 2v2 vs DARK   Result funwar 2v2 vs DARK - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Nov - 4:30

i agree man, 2 many kids on 2k3, just respect ppl, like i could say, striker with his scooter get a life as well ronny, but i dont do that cuz i respect ppl Laughing
Back to top Go down
~[TU]Striky~
~[TU]Member~
~[TU]Striky~

Male

PostSubject: Re: Result funwar 2v2 vs DARK   Result funwar 2v2 vs DARK - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Nov - 7:46

Whats wrong with a scooter ?
Back to top Go down
~[TU]Striky~
~[TU]Member~
~[TU]Striky~

Male

PostSubject: Re: Result funwar 2v2 vs DARK   Result funwar 2v2 vs DARK - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Nov - 7:46

You dont ven get the part low life -_- , your A low life you dont have a low life duh
Back to top Go down
X-Sword

PostSubject: Re: Result funwar 2v2 vs DARK   Result funwar 2v2 vs DARK - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Nov - 8:15

[DTK]Eye wrote:
i agree man, 2 many kids on 2k3, just respect ppl, like i could say, striker with his scooter get a life as well ronny, but i dont do that cuz i respect ppl Laughing

Do you respect me? i dont think so...
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2006-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Result funwar 2v2 vs DARK   Result funwar 2v2 vs DARK - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Nov - 9:57

this isnt again a topic about me ripper or striker, but im just gonna say this; yeah, im a dishonourable motherfucker sometimes in game, so what?

about the scooter thing, u guys dont have humour, in belgium the ronny's drive with scooters (maybe not in nl), the pro's drive bikes or cars here like me hehe Very Happy

oh yea, lagging with low ping is indeed crap lol

and i dont really know what a low life is, but i dont care either lol
ow, ava just explained me, im no low life and ripper either i think, so bubye!
Back to top Go down
.|Shogun
Clan friend
.|Shogun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Result funwar 2v2 vs DARK   Result funwar 2v2 vs DARK - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Nov - 10:16

«]DTK[»Ripper wrote:
Talk to Striker he attacked me for no reason at all. Just said 100+ping against 30 pingers is rape, unfair. Then i get all sorts of shit thrown upon me, you think i should just accept that?. No way.

You could have read that they lagged aswell. Then you didn't have to say that it was unfair, because it was. And you would have known if you first would have read and then reply Wink

And if I say let's quit this, I mean everyone. It's not only Striker who did this. You reacted back. You could also have not replied, or replied with a better answer Wink

And EYE, for scooters, it is for 16 and 17 y o ppl, and most of them get a car, or at least their driver's licence as soon as they are 18 Wink So nothing wrong with scooters, but I liked the joke you made with it Laughing Sounded stupid in my head, add your accent and it's brilliant Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
PaRaDoX
~[TU]Member~

Number of posts : 674
Hobbies : ut-2k3 and basketball
Registration date : 2006-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Result funwar 2v2 vs DARK   Result funwar 2v2 vs DARK - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Nov - 10:39

I hate seeing yo guys argue but it doesn't matter THIS IS A GAME just remember that before you say anything bad against other ppl without 2k3 we wouldn't even know each other. I Don't start about MY Private life cuz its just non of your buisnis so if you start to dislike each other then just shut your fucking muth ffs.
I know this argue is non of my buisniss but if you're going on with this just think of what better things you can do instead of wasting your times argueing with each other
Greetz Para. (annnoyed)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Result funwar 2v2 vs DARK   Result funwar 2v2 vs DARK - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Result funwar 2v2 vs DARK
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2