Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This is a voting poll to finally decide :s

Go down 
+7
~[TU]Striky~
EYEdaMAN:P
Fear
Toupi
«TU'Apáø$»
.|Shogun
<¬W!$H¬>
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Toupi
~[TU]Member~

Male
Number of posts : 619
Hobbies : Footy, gaming, going out etc
Registration date : 2006-11-16

This is a voting poll to finally decide :s - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a voting poll to finally decide :s   This is a voting poll to finally decide :s - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Dec - 3:44

ur totally wotally right,thats why we wont recruit shogun,he wants it but he's an asshole Razz

only joking sho,u are nice m8 Very Happy

Last edited by on Sat 30 Dec - 11:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
«TU'Apáø$»
~[TU]Member~
«TU'Apáø$»

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2006-11-03

PostSubject: Re: This is a voting poll to finally decide :s   This is a voting poll to finally decide :s - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Dec - 11:48

totally agree razor! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
.|Shogun
Clan friend
.|Shogun

Male
Number of posts : 2349
Registration date : 2006-04-21

PostSubject: Re: This is a voting poll to finally decide :s   This is a voting poll to finally decide :s - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Dec - 11:28

Though the past reputation won't be regained with members like Sword
Back to top Go down
PaRaDoX
~[TU]Member~

Number of posts : 674
Hobbies : ut-2k3 and basketball
Registration date : 2006-07-16

PostSubject: Re: This is a voting poll to finally decide :s   This is a voting poll to finally decide :s - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Dec - 13:19

About that what razor said..

I'm totally agree that you guys believe in this clan lol and I believe too that it aint gonna die but I have to get a litle sumthing off my lips ...

This may sound stupid but I think that you guys are overreacting a bit..

actually You guys are doing a litle soft if I'm allowed to say that lol i mean ... We all have a life besides this (i hope)

and um.. you guyz are all doing spiritual and stuff while most off you guys only know each other from the net lol...

you never know maybe some guy is a psycho or sumthing lol no I was kidding

Anyhow..

I don't have any problem with having friends on the net Its great but I think that in real life that we are -if you're COMPLETLY honest with yourself- completly Different then we act on forums

just for example...

Talking on forums about bananas on the net thats funny and its fun to talk about things like that but I don't think with the average age evryine has here sumthing between 13 and 20 jut average
that you are never going to talk about bananas or stuff too your familly or real life friends.....

and um if you guys start offending ppl who you've only met on the net then it's kinda stupid cuz i think what i just said prooves more or less that you guys hardly REALLY know each other...

Just an other example ...

Striker and falco. know each other in real life and I think No I'm kinda certain that they never talk too each other about bananas and I don't think that strikey Is going to doo in front off his friends: MEEPY MEEPY MEEPY MEEPY....

and actually it comes to this:

the magic words of para xD:

If you think with your self would i talk about things like bannanas and meepy... in real life against my friends or familly?

if the answer is no (i hope so for you)

then you have to think further...

you'll realise that you are completly different then on the internet and then the final step:

Someone on the net is acting like a dick just for example then you have to think maybe is this guy just like me completly different then he's in real life... and with some imagination I think you'll figure out that in real life he could be a cool guy.

and once you've realized that then i think you don't have ANY right too offend him cuz you don't know shit about him.

well thats just my opinion xD.

If you don't agree then ...

well...

then I kinda pitty you cuz I think it would be kinda ridiculous if someone in real life aged lets just say... 17

it would be realy pothetic if he would go like, MEEEPY MEEPY MEEPY MEEPY MEEPY..

or like: OMFG BANANAS THEY RULE OMG OMG OMG xD

(oh and if you're to lazy to read this then I wont blame you if I would have seen this post i wouldn't even start too read lol I never read too long posts except if it's about me lol xD)
Back to top Go down
Toupi
~[TU]Member~

Male

PostSubject: Re: This is a voting poll to finally decide :s   This is a voting poll to finally decide :s - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Dec - 14:04

Shocked
i just say,MEEPY BANANA! lol
no he's right...yeh i dont talk about banana's in rl...its just fun,i am on the net like in rl,only seriouser^^
Back to top Go down
PaRaDoX
~[TU]Member~

PostSubject: Re: This is a voting poll to finally decide :s   This is a voting poll to finally decide :s - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Dec - 14:10

Ye ^^ you got it ^^ and its cool to talk about that on the net don't mis understand me Very Happy but if its cool too do things like that then you also don't have the right too offend someone on the net..
Back to top Go down
«TU'Apáø$»
~[TU]Member~
«TU'Apáø$»

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2006-11-03

PostSubject: Re: This is a voting poll to finally decide :s   This is a voting poll to finally decide :s - Page 2 EmptySun 31 Dec - 6:16

i read that ^^ and agree of it all Very Happy
but me and bender know each other in real life too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PaRaDoX
~[TU]Member~

PostSubject: Re: This is a voting poll to finally decide :s   This is a voting poll to finally decide :s - Page 2 EmptySun 31 Dec - 6:23

Cool Very Happy I know load in real life but he became a real dick ^^
Back to top Go down
Toupi
~[TU]Member~

Male

PostSubject: Re: This is a voting poll to finally decide :s   This is a voting poll to finally decide :s - Page 2 EmptySun 31 Dec - 6:40

LoL,i know him for 3 years,on the net ofcourse,i want to meet him sometime,like on bomlan 3..but i didnt go :'(
Back to top Go down
PaRaDoX
~[TU]Member~

PostSubject: Re: This is a voting poll to finally decide :s   This is a voting poll to finally decide :s - Page 2 EmptySun 31 Dec - 6:43

Ye thats good for you actually cuz he getted rly arrogant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a voting poll to finally decide :s   This is a voting poll to finally decide :s - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This is a voting poll to finally decide :s
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2