Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

.[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF

Go down 
+13
Emppu
«]DTK[»Ripper
Tornz
NgL
slayer/tailz
P$¡LøçyßË
FuN
.|GnuL
SuckCeSS
CaoS_
~[TU]Striky~
.|Shogun
N¿ghtMårë
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
-=[TU]Pà

.[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF Empty
PostSubject: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF EmptyMon 7 Aug - 8:53

.[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF Ucdiv

Meh, they challenged us to a 2-vs-2 game, and then said they weren't iCTF players. How retarded can you get...
Back to top Go down
N¿ghtMårë

Male
Number of posts : 420
Hobbies : UT,music and basketball
Registration date : 2006-05-01

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF EmptyMon 7 Aug - 9:33

nice scores,won divinty Smile
in ibr it can get closer then this Razz
Back to top Go down
.|Shogun
Clan friend
.|Shogun

Male
Number of posts : 2349
Registration date : 2006-04-21

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF EmptyMon 7 Aug - 10:35

Uhm, Magic and exorcist arent iCTf players Smile AND, it was ngi ^_^ Divinity is lgi. Want a match lgi ctf citadel vs me and someone else of div?? Very Happy

But gg Smile But they shouldnt whine Razz
Back to top Go down
-=[TU]Pà

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF EmptyMon 7 Aug - 11:06

~>TU<~gamecleric wrote:
Uhm, Magic and exorcist arent iCTf players Smile AND, it was ngi ^_^ Divinity is lgi. Want a match lgi ctf citadel vs me and someone else of div?? Very Happy

Mate, did you read my post? They challenged us, and we accepted. Not our problem.

If you have better NGI players, bring it on. And LGI iCTF sucks, especially with trans.
Back to top Go down
~[TU]Striky~
~[TU]Member~
~[TU]Striky~

Male
Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF EmptyMon 7 Aug - 11:41

Eh Simon i asked THEM if they wanted a 2 v 2 xD But they accepted so i dont wanna hear excuses after the game...and btw i know you guys aint NG iCTF , but well what am i ?? im just a CTF player i ,just started so xD
Back to top Go down
.|Shogun
Clan friend
.|Shogun

Male

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF EmptyMon 7 Aug - 12:58

»!ñsáñíáç«.[uC]` wrote:
~>TU<~gamecleric wrote:

Mate, did you read my post? They challenged us, and we accepted. Not our problem.

If you have better NGI players, bring it on. And LGI iCTF sucks, especially with trans.

Damn, you really got a bad temper :/ I was just saying they aren't ngi ictf players, so it was logic you won Smile I think pictus and me are the best ngi players...

But really, damn, don't always think bad things when I (or divs) post :/
Back to top Go down
-=[TU]Pà

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF EmptyMon 7 Aug - 13:55

No I don't but mate, everytime we post a screenshot involving a Div(s) you make excuses for them. Neutral Just say gg for a change. ^^
Back to top Go down
.|Shogun
Clan friend
.|Shogun

Male

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF EmptyMon 7 Aug - 14:07

»!ñsáñíáç«.[uC]` wrote:
No I don't but mate, everytime we post a screenshot involving a Div(s) you make excuses for them. Neutral Just say gg for a change. ^^

uuuuuuuuuuh,

1. They're no excuses, just simple truth...
2. I did say gg... Rolling Eyes

You know, every time you beat some divs it's in a gametype we nearly play Smile
Back to top Go down
CaoS_

CaoS_

Male
Number of posts : 343
Hobbies : Bikes, Paintball and Bodyboard
Registration date : 2006-08-02

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF EmptyMon 7 Aug - 14:19

I saw the game and Magic did really good!
Back to top Go down
-=[TU]Pà

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF EmptyMon 7 Aug - 15:25

~>TU<~gamecleric wrote:
»!ñsáñíáç«.[uC]` wrote:

uuuuuuuuuuh,

1. They're no excuses, just simple truth...
2. I did say gg... Rolling Eyes

You know, every time you beat some divs it's in a gametype we nearly play Smile

That's because I'm not a TU. If you want to play a game that you Div's play, ask TU for an iBR game.

Oh, and it's amazing how often truth and excuses co-exist. Smile
Back to top Go down
SuckCeSS

SuckCeSS

Male
Number of posts : 885
Hobbies : Unreal, Girls, Sports
Registration date : 2006-07-29

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF EmptyMon 7 Aug - 15:26

»!ñsáñíáç«.[uC]` wrote:
~>TU<~gamecleric wrote:

LGI SUCKS????
Man lol there is no challeneg in NGI...LGi still has great players like Vege, Mogge, Paperclip, Fuckin*einstein...try to beat them....lool lol! lol! Razz

Man NGi..no offense has barely any clans left....No challaenge...

Maybe I should organize a NGI/LGI tournament to make you realize how much more challenging LGI...it is harder to shoot enemy in LGI because it is faster... santa
Back to top Go down
http://makephpbb.com/phpbb/posting.php?mforum=ussrkyo
-=[TU]Pà

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF EmptyMon 7 Aug - 15:27

Dude NGI is way more popular than LGI, fact. LGI died years ago in 2k3, and died a few months ago in 2k4 (although some still play it). There are only 2 (count that - 2) LGI CTF servers left in 2k3 - Divinity Clanserver and FreeFall Citadel-Trans server.
Back to top Go down
SuckCeSS

SuckCeSS

Male

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF EmptyMon 7 Aug - 15:34

yes..i am talking LGI..you forget BBz MSF and NWE..I am talking LGI..Razz even what you said is true

I can say that LGI players would be better than LGI all round ...look at famous LGI players...

Fatality Mafia Equlibrium Ripper Mogge Avalanche Supremo Vega Fuckin*Einstein Nico Komar Nino Psilocybe Titan-Kid Fish Douschebag Eureka..some pretty heavy names...

Mafia is dam near unbeatble in LGI

MOGGE IS GODLY

.[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF HSil3NT3
Back to top Go down
.|Shogun
Clan friend
.|Shogun

Male

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF EmptyMon 7 Aug - 15:57

[USSR]KYo wrote:
yes..i am talking LGI..you forget BBz MSF and NWE..I am talking LGI..Razz even what you said is true

I can say that LGI players would be better than LGI all round ...look at famous LGI players...

Fatality Mafia Equlibrium Ripper Mogge Avalanche Supremo Vega Fuckin*Einstein Nico Komar Nino Psilocybe Titan-Kid Fish Douschebag Eureka..some pretty heavy names...

Mafia is dam near unbeatble in LGI

MOGGE IS GODLY

.[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF HSil3NT3

Ok,, great names, but I dont see mine Razz I have beaten Equilibrium, Avalanche, Vega, Psilo (I think) in lgi ctf...
Back to top Go down
.|GnuL

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF EmptyMon 7 Aug - 16:26

Quote :
I think pictus and me are the best ngi players...
ROFL!

santa

Back to top Go down
SuckCeSS

SuckCeSS

Male

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF EmptyMon 7 Aug - 16:41

I think Mogge is better than you...Shogun..

Lool show me some pics of beating all those guys...

Lool in div you maybe...but then dv does not care for Ngi most play LGi BR or NW...so nothing to prove with LGi CTF skills in DiV..
Back to top Go down
.|Shogun
Clan friend
.|Shogun

Male

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF EmptyMon 7 Aug - 17:44

Mogge is better, yes Very Happy And I deleted those screens some time ago sunny So you just have to trust me Wink

And DiV only plays BR and NW because ctf is dead... (almost) all divs are lgi ctf players king
Back to top Go down
SuckCeSS

SuckCeSS

Male

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF EmptyMon 7 Aug - 17:53

*WERE* every time I am in Div serevr all is BR...

lool ok about screens I believe you but its sorta unbleleiavble but I do believe you destiny
Back to top Go down
.|GnuL

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF EmptyTue 8 Aug - 3:31

It's quite hard to believe Shogun saying when he says "Me and Pictus are the best CTF"...

Well i believe you too but i never played CTF with you. That's why i ll be pleased to play it once with you 'cos i'm noob and wanna improve skills there.

^^

BTw, TU's forum is cool for talking whatever^^ santa
Back to top Go down
FuN

FuN

Male
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2006-08-04

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF EmptyTue 8 Aug - 5:26

[USSR]KYo wrote:
I think Mogge is better than you...Shogun..

Lool show me some pics of beating all those guys...

Lool in div you maybe...but then dv does not care for Ngi most play LGi BR or NW...so nothing to prove with LGi CTF skills in DiV..

Mogge is good but no amazing I really surprise when shogun tell that mogge is better than him i played again Mogge and Shogun and i thought that shogun beated mogge affraid
Back to top Go down
P$¡LøçyßË

P$¡LøçyßË

Male
Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2006-05-01

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF EmptyTue 8 Aug - 6:11

mmh nah mogge is really amazing...

but there are all the NC and a lot of other who miss
and I was maybe good in LGi... but not anymore Smile

Gnul, they are good in iCTF, but there are many kinds of players in this mode. they are good in catching and keeping the flag. (at least 1 - 1,5 years ago, when we played in [x] server)
Back to top Go down
.|Shogun
Clan friend
.|Shogun

Male

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF EmptyTue 8 Aug - 6:15

P$¡LøçyßË wrote:
mmh nah mogge is really amazing...

but there are all the NC and a lot of other who miss
and I was maybe good in LGi... but not anymore Smile

Gnul, they are good in iCTF, but there are many kinds of players in this mode. they are good in catching and keeping the flag. (at least 1 - 1,5 years ago, when we played in [x] server)

That's what I mean... I sucked as capper Smile Later I found out I was better in defense Razz THat's how I have beaten ppl like Equi and Vega...

And fun... I never said I've beaten Mogge... he's really impressive, same for supremo Smile

And gnul... Let me practise for a week and I can train you :]
Back to top Go down
SuckCeSS

SuckCeSS

Male

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF EmptyTue 8 Aug - 12:34

lool Razz Mogge is very god for the time becuz no one left to challenge him
Back to top Go down
slayer/tailz

slayer/tailz

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2006-05-04

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF EmptyTue 8 Aug - 14:31

How about me and loading vs to of .[uC] might be fairer:P
Back to top Go down
SuckCeSS

SuckCeSS

Male

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF EmptyTue 8 Aug - 14:51

lool ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF Empty

Back to top Go down

.[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-
Jump to: