Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

.[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF

Go down 
+13
Emppu
«]DTK[»Ripper
Tornz
NgL
slayer/tailz
P$¡LøçyßË
FuN
.|GnuL
SuckCeSS
CaoS_
~[TU]Striky~
.|Shogun
N¿ghtMårë
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
-=[TU]Pà

.[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF - Page 3 EmptyThu 10 Aug - 5:31

«°TU°»$tr¡kêR wrote:
Well i played avalacnhe in 1 vs 1 once (he was still sWs) and we played and i was in the lead 28-0 and he left becuz he wanted to play CTF on 2k4...kinda lame Sad

Suuuuuuure he did... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
.|Shogun
Clan friend
.|Shogun

Male
Number of posts : 2349
Registration date : 2006-04-21

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF - Page 3 EmptyThu 10 Aug - 5:42

I would have left too I think Razz
Back to top Go down
SuckCeSS

SuckCeSS

Male
Number of posts : 885
Hobbies : Unreal, Girls, Sports
Registration date : 2006-07-29

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF - Page 3 EmptyThu 10 Aug - 10:36

Lool I owuld loose than go
Back to top Go down
http://makephpbb.com/phpbb/posting.php?mforum=ussrkyo
.|Shogun
Clan friend
.|Shogun

Male

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF - Page 3 EmptyThu 10 Aug - 10:56

[USSR]KYo wrote:
Lool I owuld loose than go

But no one is as perfect as you Razz
Back to top Go down
slayer/tailz

slayer/tailz

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2006-05-04

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF - Page 3 EmptyThu 10 Aug - 12:34

Noone compareds to my skill back in D2F days i was right up there with the best like D2F[Blade] and them were the days i was god. O the same time me and sup could jut come in and pwn DR asses Smile. But yes our time is over but we will return stronger and we return now. So you give us a challenge i don't give a crap what it is NGI, lgi or nw i don't care but its your death Smile
Back to top Go down
.|Shogun
Clan friend
.|Shogun

Male

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF - Page 3 EmptyThu 10 Aug - 12:42

that's the spirit
Back to top Go down
-=[TU]Pà

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF - Page 3 EmptyThu 10 Aug - 13:45

.|Ellesmera wrote:
Noone compareds to my skill back in D2F days i was right up there with the best like D2F[Blade]

Best like Blade?

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tornz

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2006-08-07

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF - Page 3 EmptyThu 10 Aug - 14:55

Ava, u didn't even came close to blade, there were and still are tons of players better than u. Bamn boaster
Back to top Go down
-=[TU]Pà

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF - Page 3 EmptyThu 10 Aug - 15:10

Tornz wrote:
Ava, u didn't even came close to blade, there were and still are tons of players better than u. Bamn boaster

Damn straight. I remember the first time I met Tabz during my D2F tryout peroid, he was fucking mental on the LGI battlefield. Ava you don't even come remotely close so quit yapping on about yourself, nobody believes you.
Back to top Go down
slayer/tailz

slayer/tailz

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF - Page 3 EmptyThu 10 Aug - 16:08

We both were mental the both us manage to take out [2] clan i still dunno how we done but we did it. You don't even play 2k4 lgi so i don't know what you on about.
Back to top Go down
slayer/tailz

slayer/tailz

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF - Page 3 EmptyThu 10 Aug - 16:37

Anyways don't change topic i ask for a match....
Back to top Go down
-=[TU]Pà

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF - Page 3 EmptyThu 10 Aug - 17:04

.|Ellesmera wrote:
Anyways don't change topic i ask for a match....

Lol, obviously you didn't read the whole topic:

Quote :
Well .|Ava', you challenged us, and then Striker asked you on MSN for the 2-vs-2, and you made excuses. .|Shogun too, but his excuses are realistic (laptop use, sucks for UT). Don't bother challenging us if you won't accept it. All talk no play eh?
Back to top Go down
slayer/tailz

slayer/tailz

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF - Page 3 EmptyThu 10 Aug - 17:12

I have a sister who likes to be on msn from hours 6pm untill 12am i can't help this the webcam is a bitch Smile. So therefore i can only play before this and after 12am when you lil brains are sleeping Smile
Back to top Go down
-=[TU]Pà

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF - Page 3 EmptyThu 10 Aug - 17:14

.|Ellesmera wrote:
I have a sister who likes to be on msn from hours 6pm untill 12am i can't help this the webcam is a bitch Smile. So therefore i can only play before this and after 12am when you lil brains are sleeping Smile

Not our problem. Smile
Back to top Go down
slayer/tailz

slayer/tailz

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF - Page 3 EmptyThu 10 Aug - 17:28

Wait until the 19th of august then i got the house to muself for a week family goes away and i not going i gave my ticket to sis mate lol.
Back to top Go down
Tornz

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2006-08-07

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Aug - 1:51

As allways, excuses! And ava, omfg stop the bullshit, we all know there were tons of players better than u. You weren't even close to the best lgi players.
Back to top Go down
-=[TU]Pà

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Aug - 2:06

.|Ellesmera wrote:
Wait until the 19th of august then i got the house to muself for a week family goes away and i not going i gave my ticket to sis mate lol.

Fine, if you so badly wanna play us that you're gonna make an official date. Rolling Eyes

But Ava, don't get your hopes up. You can't win in a 2-vs-2 against .[uC]`, not just because you have no NGI players, but because we are just too strong. Me and Vesuvius, Me and NgL', Danzig and NgL', Tornz and Rikus... doesn't matter, all can get the job done. Sorry but that's the truth.

Meh, see you on the "19th August". Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
.|Shogun
Clan friend
.|Shogun

Male

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Aug - 3:09

Tornz wrote:
As allways, excuses! And ava, omfg stop the bullshit, we all know there were tons of players better than u. You weren't even close to the best lgi players.

Uhm, those weren't excuses Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
~[TU]Striky~
~[TU]Member~
~[TU]Striky~

Male
Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Aug - 4:47

Eh yes that were excuses , you cant tell me that he lags becuz of his sister for months now ?
Back to top Go down
slayer/tailz

slayer/tailz

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Aug - 5:39

My sister = msn freak shes on it every night why am i afriad of TU n00bs i play much better players on 2k4 at 3am every night this is where ut is at. I play about 100% more competive players on Q3 and this is a game. Like just wait 1 week until family goes away and i hope your server aint snakeservers.
Back to top Go down
-=[TU]Pà

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Aug - 6:00

Quote :
why am i afriad of TU n00bs i play much better players on 2k4

We're uC, not TU, and you have every reason to be afraid of playing. Because you know you will lose.

Quote :
i play much better players on 2k4 at 3am every night this is where ut is at

Ok that's just sad...

Quote :
Like just wait 1 week until family goes away and i hope your server aint snakeservers.

Yup it is, just like .|Divinity server. Got a problem? I'd like to see you try and bash the uC server when the Div' server is hosted by the same company.
Back to top Go down
slayer/tailz

slayer/tailz

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Aug - 6:34

Yes thats another reason i can't play between the hours of 3pm untill 10pm apprently i have 160 ping between them hours untill snakeservers sort their asses out the match will have to wait Smile. Don't say its my connection pipex just own and thats why ping so low Smile.
Back to top Go down
~[TU]Striky~
~[TU]Member~
~[TU]Striky~

Male

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Aug - 7:38

Btw you say that you play much better players in Q3 and stuff , but tell me why arent you owning us then ?
Back to top Go down
slayer/tailz

slayer/tailz

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Aug - 7:43

As a pure matter of honesty i do not try as hard in ut as i do in quake 3 just a plain fact but i can if i want to.
Back to top Go down
~[TU]Striky~
~[TU]Member~
~[TU]Striky~

Male

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Aug - 8:08

See again lame excuses omg your such a excusemachine ROFL !!!! i know your trying but you wont admit lol , you just aint that good in this game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF   .[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

.[uC] vs .|Divinity - iCTF
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-
Jump to: